Saturday, February 28, 2015

Birthday Message to Mayu


To all the Mayuyu fans who live overseas!!!
I am writing out the birthday messages for those who can not come to Tokyo and directly write out the message.
As you could see the image, the message can only be from 30~40 words.

The card with the flower is only for example to show a sample message.
Please send me a message to this form below, with your name (nickname etc.) with the country you are from.  Only English or Japanese or Romaji (if you can write) messages please!!

Because there were so many messages which came out with strange letters from my form below, I have extended the due date.

Please send it by End of March.  Most likely by 27th but because I am expecting more last minute comments, I will still accept them until the end of March.
If you have already sent me a message from Stage48, Twitter, JPH!P, I have received them so please do not worry.  Also, only 1 message from each one of you please.....and please write out which part of the world you are from, if you can. Again thanx to all of you!

*****Important*****
I am not able to decode the strange messages!!! So if you been having a hard time sending it through the form below, I have created an email account for everyone!!
mayu.2theworld@gmail.com

Because I can not even read the names for the strange messages, there is no way that I am able to contact all of you one by one.
So please!!!!! If you know that your message came out strange, please send it to the email address above.


Birthday Message for Mayu

Write out Birthday messages for Mayu. 
The length should be 30~40 words long in English & Japanese or Romaji.
If your message is longer than this, I am going to cut it down on my own...but this is hard work when I am having up to 60~70 messages now...so 30 words please!

After you have entered your message, click the 「Check」button at the end of this page.

After checking your message on the next page, please click the left button to 「Send」 or click the right button to 「Return」and revise your message.

Thank you!!

*は必須項目です
Name

テキストエリア




Powered by FormMailer.
SSL標準装備の無料メールフォーム作成・管理ツール | フォームメーラー

2 comments:

  1. thank you very much for provide this for us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure;)
      I just want to send as many messages from all over the world to celebrate Mayuyu^^

      Delete